About The Master Street Plan
Rediscover an essential city planning tool. Learn more
- Time-Lapse Diagrams of Savannah, Georgia
- To illustrate how Savannah grew and developed over time, Paul Knight (with the architecture firm Historical Concepts) created diagrams that give a time-lapse view of the city. In these diagrams, a period of development measured in hundreds of years can be glimpsed in just a few 3-second frames. Read more – ‘Time-Lapse Diagrams of Savannah, Georgia’.
- Restoring Master Street Plans
- Doug Allen, Paul Knight, and David Green were speakers at the American Planning Association’s National Planning Conference in Chicago. Their session, Restoring Master Street Plans, was given on Wednesday, April 17th. A PDF of their presentation can be downloaded here. A recording of the presentation should be available on APA’s website shortly. The following is […] Read more – ‘Restoring Master Street Plans’.
- The Master Street Plan: Blueprint for Future Development
- Doug Allen, Paul Knight, and David Green gave a presentation, The Master Street Plan: Blueprint for Future Development, to members of CNU Atlanta for their Winter Luncheon on December 5. The following day, Doug Allen and Paul Knight gave the same presentation to the Atlanta Regional Commission’s monthly meeting for the Land Use Coordinating Committee. […] Read more – ‘The Master Street Plan: Blueprint for Future Development’.